Our associates at DMK Property Management LLC are lifelong residents in lower Fairfield County with a history of honesty and integrity. Each associate has extensive hands on knowledge of residential property maintenance along with quality high-end customer service.
With over 75 years of combined experience in real estate improvement, management and maintenance DMK Property Management LLC can service your needs from just a weekend away to full estate management and planning.
DMK Property Management LLC is based out of Darien, Connecticut and services Darien, New Canaan & Rowayton in Fairfield County. Call or e-mail David, Mike or Ken for a free consultation.
Ken Kaergel is the President of Manfred Kaergel Inc. who are Mason Contractors in Norwalk, Connecticut. He has over thirty years’ experience in new residential construction and renovations specializing in all phases of masonry, painting and plastering. Ken is a license Connecticut Home Improvement Contractor who stays on top of current building trends by attending building science seminars sponsored by Ring’s End and O&G.
Since 1990 Ken has managed investment and rental properties for himself and private clients. With his eye for detail Ken likes to keep his properties up to date and maintained and correcting issues before they become a major problem. Being a people person his rapport with tenants is excellent and prompt.
Ken grew up in West Norwalk and is a lifelong resident of Fairfield County. He graduated from the University of Connecticut in 1986 and is an avid UCONN sports fan.
Mike Arcamone is a lifelong resident of Norwalk, Connecticut who has over thirty years’ experience as a licensed Connecticut Home Improvement Contractor with his family's business Arcamone Masonry & Carpentry. Mike’s experience covers the whole spectrum of home maintenance, improvements and new construction with specialization in masonry and carpentry.
For over twenty years Mike has had the responsibility of overseeing the management and maintenance of the family farm and property grounds that is out of state. His specialty is in preventative maintenance with a hands-on management style that solves problems quickly and inexpensively.
Mike also has a certified Master Captain license by the United States Coast Guard that allows him to operate Coast Guard Inspected boats as well as uninspected boats with passengers. He has over forty years of experience in navigating power boats along with the safety and maintenance procedures. He is an avid sport saltwater fisherman on the east coast.
David Popoff is a Connecticut licensed Real Estate Broker affiliated with DMK Real Estate llc in Darien. He grew up in Rowayton and his experience spans over thirty years in Fairfield County specializing in Residential Construction, Rental Management, Green Building and Real Estate; he resides in Darien since 2004.
Since 2010 David has participated in over 400+ hours of continuing education, trade show events, corporate training, presentations and lectures in the field of:
- Real Estate.
- Property Management.
- Green Build Materials & Techniques.
- Member of the National Association of Realtor's, NAR.
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtor's, CAR.
- Member of the Institute of Real Estate Management, IREM.
- Member of the local:
- Darien Board of Realtors & Darien MLS
- Greenwich MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County MLS, CMLS
Green Building Associations & Accreditations.
- Accredited LEED AP Homes Professional through the United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Certified Green Professional (CGP) by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- NAR GREEN Designee by the National Association of Realtors.
- G/PRO Construction Management certification by the Urban Green Council, USGBC New York.
- Member of the Connecticut Green Building Council (CTGBC).
- Member of the Southwestern Ct Green Building Council (SCTGBC)
- Member of the Connecticut HBA Green Home Council.
- Member of the NAHB Fairfield County Chapter Home Builders & Remodelers Association. (HBRA)
- Completed the 2012 EPA’s Energy Star Homes ver. 3 EPA continuing education series.