Tips on Buying That Fixer-Upper.
Best Tips on Buying That Fixer-Upper from 30 Nationwide Realtors.
RemodelingExpense.com recently conducted a survey of 30 nationwide Realtors® about key elements of buying a fixer-upper. Here is their answer to “What is the one TIP you’d give to someone buying a Fixer-upper as a First time home buyer?”
If you are a first time home buyer and/or someone looking to buy a fixer-upper these responses from experience in the field Realtors® could save you thousands of dollars from making that BIG mistake.
The answers are fully explaining such issues as:
- Knowing the actual Market Value
- What are your Limits, financially, skill and time restraints.
- Consult local building experts and get proper quotes before you buy.
- Understand the scope of repairs and be sure to have a home inspection.
- Budget and have a Cash Reserve.
- Leave Emotion behind and look at the numbers.
To read the full article go to:-
David Popoff is a license Connecticut Real Estate Broker at DMK Real Estate in Darien, Connecticut.
DMK Property Management llc a locally owned company serving lower Fairfield County, Connecticut.