High-End Builders Save $1,000’s with In-House Brokerage. ~ Fairfield County, Ct.
Large developers have teams of in-house professional real estate agents that add to their bottom line.
DMK Realty is offering the same service to local experience high end builders. Basically put … instead of the real estate agent splitting their commission with the office they are splitting it with the developer, thus putting thousands of dollars back into the builder’s pocket.
The program is not a discount agency but provides a full service real estate brokerage service to the builder. DMK Real Estate has full access to all of Fairfield County MLS’s to properly market the newly constructed home. With DMK’s twenty plus years’ experience in high-end residential construction they can highlight the homes features and fully explain the benefits of them.
DMK will work with the builder to:
- Develop a marketing plan to fit their needs.
- High light the features.
- Advise on type of finishes.
- Consult in pricing.
- Assist in staging.
- Hold broker & public open house.
- Proper and constant up-date of photography on internet.
- Market to a full range of real estate websites.
DMK Real Estate is trained in Green and Energy Efficiency Homes and is accredited professional:
- LEED AP Homes by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Certified Green Professional, CGP by the National Assoc. of Home Builders, NAHB.
- BER Energy Star trained.
- EverGreen Award recipient 2012 from the National Assoc. of Realtor’s Green Resource Council.
For more information contact Connecticut licensed Real Estate Broker David Popoff at DMK Real Estate in Darien, Ct. 203-228-0646. www.DMKrealestate.com.